-
August 28th, 2000, 12:23 AM
#71
Inactive Member
well i was actually referring to toothpaste....
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
August 28th, 2000, 12:24 AM
#72
Inactive Member
NOT!! he he he! 
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
August 28th, 2000, 12:59 AM
#73
Inactive Member
*LMFGDAO*.......that is not only so fucking FUNNY.......it's so TRUE!!!!!
OMG, what dirty minds we all have *EG
-
August 28th, 2000, 02:08 AM
#74
-
September 11th, 2000, 09:50 AM
#75
-
September 11th, 2000, 03:41 PM
#76
Inactive Member
a warning to all... whether you choose to spit or swallow ... remember to exercise extreme caution during the act itself.... unhingeing one's jaw is extremely painful... unless you happen to be a snake
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
October 8th, 2000, 08:39 PM
#77
-
October 19th, 2000, 08:32 PM
#78
HB Forum Owner
!!jack yer jaw the right way!! or else!!...right sniffs???
pssst! Leo put yer jaw drop smilie on here....k
-
October 19th, 2000, 10:26 PM
#79
Inactive Member
-
October 21st, 2000, 11:25 PM
#80
Inactive Member
exactly! unhingeing is a BAAAAAAAD idea!! 
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks